Over the past 139 years, UCFS has embraced life and faced challenges that were a reflection of the community we serve. We continue to focus our resources on areas of greatest need; build partnerships when demand is beyond our capacity to fulfill alone and have had a lasting impact on thousands of lives that entrust us to provide quality and compassionate care. UCFS is an organization that is designed to change, adjust and meet the needs of the communities we serve. We are proud to provide the following programs and services:
- Adult and Pediatric Primary Medical Care
- Women’s Health Services
- Geriatric Assessment & Management Program
- Dental Services
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Community Based Behavioral Health Services
- Community Outreach Services
- Eldercare Services
United Community & Family Services will be the premier community based organization providing health and human services to individuals and families in Eastern Connecticut.
United Community & Family Services improves the health and well being of the community.
We believe in:
- striving to meet the needs of the community and the expectations of our clients.
- providing quality service and pursuing excellence.
- treating everyone with respect and dignity.
- providing culturally competent and linguistically appropriate services.
- working collaboratively with the community.
- valuing our employees and rewarding integrity, teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- being accountable fiscally and professionally to all stakeholders.
- advocating for our clients, our services and our community.
Board of Directors
Dr. Robert Strick, Chair
Patrick McCormack, 1st Vice Chair
Abby Dolliver, 2nd Vice Chair
Deborah Kievits, Secretary
Paul Mathieu, Treasurer
Connie Hilbert, Immediate Past Chair
Elzbieta (Ela) Chmielewski
Dr. Mark Tramontozzi
phone: (860) 822-4143
Chief Operating Officer
phone: (860) 822-4237
Chief Financial Officer
phone: (860) 822-4153
Ramindra Walia, MD
Chief Medical Officer
phone: (860) 822-4209
Vice President of Eldercare Services
phone: (860) 889-1252
Vice President of People
phone: (860) 822-4144
Vice President of Information Technology
phone: (860) 822-4452
Pamela Allen Kinder
Vice President of Business Development
phone: (860) 822-4146
Vice President of Behavioral Health
phone: (860) 822-4237
phone: (860) 822-4148