What is Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
MAT combines behavioral therapy and medications to treat substance use disorders.
MAT services at UCFS
- The primary medication prescribed is Suboxone
- Trained clinicians facilitating MAT groups using Evidence-Based Practices
- Prescribers trained in addiction medicine
- Onsite laboratory collection
- Recovery coach to assist clients in the recovery process
Recovery is possible
At UCFS, we believe that every client that contacts MAT Services has the ability and desire to obtain recovery. It is our facilitation with the client to ensure that they are able to reach their goals through our services. We meet our clients where they are and walk with them through their recovery journey.
How to access MAT services
Most insurance is accepted. We also offer a sliding fee scale.