What is Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
MAT combines behavioral therapy and medications to treat substance use disorders.
MAT services at UCFS
- Primary medication prescribed is Suboxone
- Trained clinicians facilitating MAT groups using Evidence Based Practices
- Prescribers trained in addiction medicine
- Onsite laboratory collection
- Recovery coach to assist clients in recovery process
Recovery is possible
At UCFS, we believe that every client that contacts MAT Services has the ability and desire to obtain recovery. It is our facilitation with the client to ensure that they are able to reach their goals through our services. We meet our clients where they are and walk with them through their recovery journey.
How to access MAT services
Referrals to this program can be made by calling Michelle Melendez, Manager Substance Use Programs at (860) 822-4766 or Beth LaFontaine, LCSW, LADC at (860) 822-4716.
Most insurance is accepted. We also offer a sliding fee scale.